We require our movers to be licensed and insured. Read more We work hard to keep your personal information safe and secure.
Finding a reputable auto transport company has never been easier. All you have to do submit your auto transport move request to receive various car shipping quotes from our many licensed and insured auto transport partners. We’ll take a look at where you’re moving to; the make, model, year, and condition of your vehicle(s); and your planned move date to put together your free estimate. All car shipping quotes include auto transport costs, as well as more information about company standards.
Average Auto Transport Cost
So how much does it cost to ship a car? CostHelper reports that transporting a four-door sedan coast to coast can run anywhere from $600 to $1,000. While moving an SUV cross-country costs somewhere between $800 to $1,070.
Get the best auto shipping rates for shipping your car anywhere in the world! AutoShipping.com does all the work for you. By filling out one simple form, you will receive multiple customized auto shipping quotes from the nation’s most reliable auto transporters. With Autoshipping.com you’ll get:
- Safe and Reliable Auto Shippers
- Quality Nationwide Transport Services
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured Auto Transporters
- Open & Enclosed Trailers
- Discount Auto Transport Rates
- Door to Door Auto Shipping
To get an instant quotes, click here to get started.
Quotes from the Best Auto Transport Companies
- We work with the largest, most-trusted auto shipping companies in the world!
- All auto transport companies in our network our licensed, bonded and insured.
- You will save both time and money using our price comparison service.
Learn the Auto Shipping Process Step-By-Step
- The car shipping process can be confusing, especially to new customers.
- We’ll walk you through the process