Rate

Transportation Fuel Market Size, Industry Share and Growth Rate 2018-2026

Transportation fuels drive the world by providing energy for transportation. Transportation fuels are essential in every transportation medium. People opt for private transport over public transport due to the advantages of comfort, affordability, and less time required to travel. This has led to an increase in the number of people owning vehicles in most of the countries. The demand for transportation fuel has also increased in parallel.

As the Governments of various countries have now put forward strict emission norms, therefore there has been an increase in the utilization of other fuels which are not derived by crude oil. This has led to the transportation market to get even bigger as there are new ways to feed the vehicle and opening the door for new competitors to enter the market.

To get information on various segments, share your queries with us

On the basis of fuel, the global transportation fuel

Read More

Automotive Test Equipment Market Size, Industry Share and Growth Rate 2019-2026

Automotive test equipment (ATE) is a machine that is designed to perform quality checks on different automotive devices, referred to as devices under test (DUT). ATE is a computerised machine that controls automated systems, to test devices for hardware; software; electronics and semiconductors. Major applications served by the automotive test equipment are fuel dilution, lubricant aeration, and measuring the oil consumption of the automotive engine. The necessity for automotive devices quality check increases the demand for ATE that ensures the manufacturing of high-performance vehicles to meet all safety needs for the end users of an automotive vehicle. This increase in demand for safe and reliable vehicles is expected to complement the product growth over the forecast period.

Manufacturers are trying to adopt new technologies such as advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), electronic control unitsĀ (ECU), data loggers, crash impact simulation and electric vehicle testing mechanism. Adoption of ADAS technology increases

Read More

Automotive Engine Cooling System Market Size, Industry Share and Growth Rate 2019-2026

Automotive engine cooling system is an integral part of vehicle that maintains the temperature of engine by using air or liquid, in order to remove the excess heat. An efficient cooling system allows engine to perform better, thereby offering a better mileage and power to vehicles. Increase in manufacturing and sales of automotive vehicles is expected to spur the market growth over the forecast period.

Moreover, the smart engine cooling systems are gaining popularity due to various advantages offered, such as increased fuel efficiency, reduced tailpipe emission and less parasitic engine load. According to secondary research, it is estimated that by 2026 approximately more than 30% of vehicles will be equipped with engine cooling system whereas the remaining 70% will cover the hybrid and electric vehicles market.

To get information on various segments, share your queries with us

Implementation of stringent vehicle emission standard by governments across the globe is

Read More