A demo of Vehicle Detection System: a monocular camera is used for detecting vehicles.
(1) Highway Drive (with Lane Departure Warning) (Click to see the full video)
(2) City Drive (Vehicle Detection only) (Click to see the full video)
Code & Files
1. My project includes the following files
Others are the same as in the repository of Lane Departure Warning System:
- calibration.py contains the script to calibrate camera and save the calibration results
- lane.py contains the lane class
- examples folder contains the sample images and videos
2. Dependencies & my environment
Anaconda is used for managing my dependencies.
- You can use provided environment-gpu.yml to install the dependencies.
- OpenCV3, Python3.5, tensorflow, CUDA8
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04
3. How to run the code
(1) Download weights for YOLO
You can download the weight from here and save it to
the weights folder.
(2) If you want to run the demo,